Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

B+E

Hello everyone so for about 3 weeks now we have being doing business and enterprise, for a short way to say it B+E.

For B+E we got put into groups my group includes Carla, EJ, Ruben and I so we couldn't have a group with the same year like 4 times of 3 times and we could have the same class 4 or 3 time in one group. So in my group we have 2 year 7 and 2 year 8 and for the class we have 2 BH and 2 DS. We also got put with a teacher my teacher was Mr Collins. My company in called Gift Pride or GP.

The product my group is making is pride flags and pride bracelets and we are putting them in a little box and then selling them. We are up to making the poster and doing the money for buying things for it or work. Our next steps are to buy the stuff and start working on getting our stuff done for the box. 

The most excited thing for B+E is selling it and seeing how much money we get for selling the box.

Hope you have a good day and the people who going to market day see you then.

This is what im hoping my product will look.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.