Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

WW1-Letter and Research

Hello everyone today in class our teacher gave us a different class for WW1. We had to write a letter like we were in the war and sending a letter home to our family. Then we had to do some research. Everything that I have done today is on here under this I hope you enjoy have a good day bye.

WW1

The reason why the soldiers went to war was to help their country and save people from their country and stop the war.  


Hello mum, dad, sister and other family members it's been a long time since I last saw you. War is getting harder and harder. People are dying, people are getting sent to hospital. I'm lucky to be alive and not in hospital. It’s hard to sleep thinking about all the people who have died and my friends I made here then died. I hope to come home soon. I miss you all so much and I hope this war ends soon. Stay safe, be brave, love you all.



They spent 8 long months fighting in Gallipoli and passchendaele.

Well around 18,000 new Zealanders died and about 41,000 were injured.

Well despite the fearful cost nz rejoiced in their country’s part of a successful outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.