Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Perspective Drawing

Hello everyone how are you today? Yesterday my 7 class mates and I did some perspective drawing and that was the type of art we did so its like seeing something from when your sitting or standing, tall or short so basically from where you that a perspective. While drawing I found a few things difficult  1. the colouring 2. the size of some of the things those two we difficult for me. Well for the final product I didn't really like it because I don't like my drawing and i can't draw. my next step would be to get better at drawing tress and blending.

I also called my drawing (The Bridge Of Terabthia Spring)


So we had to write a narrative about out work and here's mine

On a sunny morning 2 friends were on a little walk on a bridge and they had a great time on the walk. They sat down and had a picnic but then they carried on walking down the bridge. One of the friends decided to run along the bridge but she hit one plank and it broke she slipped and right under the bridge was a very very long drop. She was only holding on one plank her friend heard her scream. She turned around and couldn’t see her so she ran down to find her. She heard her friend yell “STOP” she stopped but she could only barely see her friend. She started to walk and her friend told her to slow down so she did. As she walked the bridge started cracking she ran to her friend and pulled her up they both jumped off the bridge falling on their stomach and then they both laughed it off and walked home on the grass.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Leo

    I like how you added it onto this blog post and not another one because it matches the story. Next time could you make the introbushion bigger for the writing. Overall it was a good story and blog.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.