Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Energy-Wind

 Hello everyone today we are suppose to pick an energy. We had to pick out of Solar, Wind or Geothermal and I pick wind we are do make and "art work" showing it but im going to talk about how it work.

Well wind is an energy how well when wind mills spin it pick up wind and then it creates energy from that. How does this work with rockets well when a rocket take off it goes into the air but a rocket goes really fast so it shots through the wind but when it gets to space some needs to help hold it in space.

Some good things about wind is that it can dry thing but also is you put a wind mill in to a windy place and it does stop being windy then it keeps going with out anything. Some bad things about wind is that if there is no wind a wind mill can't spin but also if something breaks it doesn't work ether.

heres my "art work"

I hope you enjoy this blog and I hope you learned something have a good day bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.