Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Inclusiveness-A Judgement

 Hello everyone for awhile now we have been looking at inclusiveness. This means like including people for who they are or what they are. So my teacher gave me a task by talking about a judgement I gave or someone gave to me I will talk about a judgement I have got from people. 

So I'm transgender. Ever since I have come out kinda I have been judge about it only by some people but I get support by all my other good and trustful friends coming out was the hardest thing for me. I knew I would get judge for it so I said to myself I had get over the fact I would get judge. Tho it was so hard for me to ignore people I had to try now I just remind them i'm he/they and if they keep saying that i'm a she I just ignore them or just tell the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.