Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

New Book-Boy

Well for starters I can tell that its about a boy in his childhood it also looks like he gets bullied or he pranks people because there in a slingshot and a mouse and maybe that the book is going to tell us about his childhood and what happen in it.

 Hello everyone for next term we are reading novels I pick to read boy from Roald Dahl we need to pick two activates to do my first one is going to be to open a random page read it and tell you something funny or interesting about it.

I got 84 the thing I found interesting was how they worded it they  made it like he was staggering to speak or couldn't talk or maybe even scared but it also had a little note in it and it was pretty cool.

The next one I am going to pick is what impression does the cover of the book give you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.