Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

Characterization-The Ginger Bread Man

 Hello everyone today in class we watch the ginger bread man story and my teacher gave her class questions to answer so here we go.

In the ginger bread man is the protagonist in the story because its all about him and they follow him around and talk about him but we also have the antagonist watch is many characters 1 the old lady 2 the old man 3 the cow 4 the horse 5 the pig 5 the chicken 6 the fox. These six characters are the antagonist so the one ageist the main character.

What type of character is the ginger bread man? He is a hes a mix to me I think he is a flat and round character because a flat character doesn't change much and the ginger bread man doesn't change much at all he still stays the same cheeky ginger bread man. Hes also a little bit of a round character because hes mood and himself changes with the fox.

Direct characterisation about the old lady and man? Well they told us about the old man say the he works in the garden and outside most of the day. About the old lady well they tell us they she is inside all day cooking and cleaning then we shes done have nothing to do.

Indirect about the ginger bread man? By his actions I can tell he cheeky by running away I can also tell near the end he gets a bit tired and stops for a little so a little lazy. He also doesn't trust people that well and last one hes rude because he make fun of the other animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.