Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Christchurch earthquakes

 Hello everyone today im going to be answering questions about the Christchurch earthquakes. 

What impact did the earthquakes have on Christchurch? Well the earthquake was 6.3 and it struck Canterbury in Christchurch. At this time it was still recovering from the 7.1 earthquake from 2010. The 2011 still had a very big impact making a significant change to the natural environment. So this had a huge impact this happened for 22 February 2011. 

what positives or negatives come from this earthquake? Well I don't think there are any positives but its getting fix but I can think of negatives well 185 people died and several thousand were injured  in this big earthquake. 

What have people done to help this? Some people have donate to help repair some house and buildings the where broken in the earthquakes. The nurse and doctor helped the people who were injured in the earthquakes. We are thankful for these people because they want to help so we don't have much damage in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.