Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Bok Choy-Reading

Hello everyone today in reading I read bok choy my last book for my colour and once again I have questions so here they are.

Describe Jacob's personality.
He can be nice but he act different around other people so he doesn't seem like a loser. He acts like he doesn't like this one person so he doesn't seem like a loser but over all his pretty nice.

Why did Jacob run off?
He felt like he was in trouble and he did something bad so he thought running of could help him but its didn't. In the end he felt bad and then he found out he wasn't in trouble.

How did Jacob feel when he woke up?
He most likely felt scared because he didn't know where he was so he freaked out. Because the last thing he probably remember is hitting the rocks then waking up in what he thinks is a random person house.

How does the author feel about racism?
I feel like he doesn't really like it and he feel like it should stop and its a bad things and i'm sure he feels that there's to much in he world and it should stop.

Predict what would happen if Ah Sum had not seen Jacob in the river?  
if Ah Sum didn't found Jacob he could have drowned and i'm sure his mother would call the cops or something and get them to found him or Jacob would have died. 

What does 'ancestors' mean?
An ancestor is like your mothers mothers mothers mum or your dad's dad's dad. Your ancestor is someone who come way before you and like your the legacies of them then your child would be there legacies its just you elder elder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.