Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tapa Cloth

Hello everyone. This blog post is about our tapa cloth haiku so a poem about what we did we have to right poems in a row like 5 7 5 so we can only right one line with 5 and one line with 7 and another one with 5.

So here we go.

The fish is pretend on.
The cloth is made from bark chalk.
Then it is dyed brown.

That is my poem today on jun 9th we dyed of tapa cloth I had a brown one so I use brown dye here are so steps on how it went.


  1. We drew a plain of what we were doing like our patterns.
  2. Then we got give this paper that you can put chalk on.
  3. Then we dyed them.
  4. Then we go over then with charcoal after it dried.   
These are the materials  
  1. White paper.
  2. Brown or black paper.
  3. Chalk light brown or white.
  4. Water, paint brushes , brown or white ink.
  5. Charcoal.

My next steps would be to put the charcoal on but I have to wait for it to dry first before I start drawing on in it then after I put the charcoal on it I will make a blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.