Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Kahawai-Reading

Hello everyone how are you today? So today I read another story we changes book every week so we can do new question and new story's talk about story's my story was called Kahawai and these are my questions.


Āreta’s personality is sweet kind caring funny because we they caught the fish she thought about the rich people and there money or letting the fish live it life so she let the fish go.


The story set well grandma and Āreta were in a lot of place like the beach the boat and the water but it look like i was set in a town because I see like a town in the background of the book.


What do you think has happened before this story started? Well from the first bit of the story i saw that they were pulling a boat so I thought maybe they are going out to the sea to catch or do something on the water.


How did Trish feel when they found the Kahawai? Well when Trish the grandma found the Kahawai and that is a Arripis trutta so a fish I think Trish felt like she could get money buy selling the fish and she could.


What is the message from the author? don't sell thing for money be happy for what you have and what you get don't sell thing just because you want money and be kind to everything and be happy for what you have.


Write a short story about what happened first (a prequel).
At the beginning me and my grandma went to go fishing but we had to pull the boat to the water it took us a while but it was so hot it felt like I was malting but we still got the boat to the water and then we went fishing the water had rubbish all through it but we keep fish me and my grandma kept talk about what fish we could get the we found a perfect place to fish and we got a fish.


What does radiation mean?
Radiation mean an energy as electromagnetic waves so something that moves waves or make waves in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.