Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

water painting

Hello everyone how are you today? So today in class we did water painting and it was really fun but we got put in groups/our class we and BH and DS. BH did the water painting and DS did something else so my colours were red and blue because I also wanted purple but we could only pick two colour so I picked the ones that made purple. This how it turned out it is a little bit more darker in real life and more clear. So the top left is blend, top right is salt, bottom left is drip and bottom right is splat. we had to do all those to see what we can do with water colours. I think it has come out really good and I like it. what do you think?

I hope you like it have a good day bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.