Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Drama

hello everyone how are you? Today in drama we did freeze frame we were making and freeze frame from a story and we have to turn it real. Now i will explain what a freeze frame is.

So a freeze frame is where you take a story are movie or you come with your own ideas so you will get in to a pose and freeze for 3 seconds but 3 long ones and then you movie on the the next scene.

So for our freeze frame we did it off a story and these are the steps.

  1. Jacob went to the lake to fish.
  2. The water took him in seconds and ran into rocks.
  3. Then an old man that his mum was friends with saved him.
  4. Then he called Jacobs mum after getting home.
  5. They went home and took him home and talked to the neighbour madly.
  6. Then went home and have dinner. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.