Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Art- Final blog

Hello everybody this is my final blog for arts i'm going to miss arts so much. Today we put all our art projects together on a black peace of paper and all our poems and I am sharing this work so you call all see what i have done for the past 8-12 weeks. I'm most proud of my water colour its my favourite and i'm most proud of it. The one that challenged me the most would have been my poems normal im good at poems but it got a little hard for me. Right now my favourite style of poetry would be 6 words and feelings. My over all thoughts I like it i really did art might be my favourite hurumanu.

Here's my photo of my final project.

hope you enjoyed have a great day bye.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.