Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100 words story


Hello everyone today in class we did this 100 word thing. So the only way you can do this is with 100 words you can't go under or over and we had to write about a grizzly bear. This was my story I hope you like it and I challenge you to do this.


In the forest at the pond there was a big grizzly bear who was going for a swim with his friend seagull. Hes friend told him to do a belly flop so he did he also saw a fish and jumped in for it and did a bully flop. Hes friend was cheering him on he made this big splash when he jumped and he made a bigger one when he fell in they were just going for a swim because it was a hot day and they were hungry the bear and seagull laughed they had a great day.



1 comment:

  1. I really love the 100 word story you have written! I think it matches really well with the photo. Did you enjoy doing the 100 word challenge? I am hoping we can continue this in Term 3.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.