Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tom And The Look-Around

Hello everyone today I read a short story call Tom and the look-around its about a boy who got left with his grandpa because his mum had to work and he meet a friend but his friend wasn't human it was a seal. Here are some questions I get to answer.

Why was Tom angry he was angry because his mother left him with his grandpa but he was left with my computer no internet and no friends so he felt mad upset feel like his mother didn't love him.

Did he handle his anger well? Is there anything he could have done differently? He did not handle well at all he didn't even want to look at his mother. He could have ask his mum why he had to be here with out his computer or why she had to work or maybe just e happy he could be with his grandpa.

How did Tom feel when he began to calm down? He felt sorry for the way he was like to his mum and he shouldn't of treated her like that and he felt like he messed up and should say sorry for yelling at her.

Is there similarities/differences between Tom's story and the Kekeno? Well between both Tom and the seal they both are alone the both feel sad like they were just left with nothing and no one.

Can you relate to Tom in any way? Yes I can e an Tom both feel alone but we always forgive in this end no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.