Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Kahui Art/Hornby Art

 Hello everyone how are you today? So today in class we are doing art we had to make a logo for our school or Kahui I did one for out school. Why we are doing this? It is because one of our other teacher want all the kids is the Kahui to make a logo and we did that is my class today. Here is mine 

What does Mana Horoaka mean to me?

Well to me I think it means pride like to have pride in your self and the school like who ever you are trans gay bi pan lesbian be proud of yourself and for school like be proud you are in this school.

I'm proud to be here because the teacher help you a push you because they know you can do more and im proud of myself and who I am 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.