Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

Healthy Sleeping


  1. How much sleep does a teenager need to get? Teenagers should get about 8-10 hours of sleep. Some teenager get less or more sleep than the recommend hours and its a natural thing for this to happen.
  2. What time do you wake up to get to school? I wake up around 6:10 but I fall back asleep of I don't hear my alarm. Or I wake up at 7:10. What time do you go to sleep on average? I go to bed around 11-1 normally but if I'm tired 9-11.  Calculate the times, does this give you enough sleep? this doesn't give me the recommend sleep its under in the middle or over.
9-7:10 is 12 hours, 11-7:10 is 9 hours, and 1-7:10 is 7 hours

3.Quality of Sleep: List four ways you can help your body get a quality night’s sleep (Most of this happens before bedtime!) 1.For a routine you could eat have a shower brush you teeth the when you get to be like read a book or listen to some music then sleep. 2. If you have to do school work do this in the evening or afternoon. 3. Try and avoid using computer phones running outside tv all the stuff. 4. if you are going to bed late change this by going to bed 30 minutes earlier and waking up 30 minutes earlier .

4.In your own words, why do you think it is important to get a good sleep each night? How do you think this will help you at school? I think its imported to get good sleep so your not tired and you can focus on your work. Also so you are not grumpy.

When I look at my time work sheet I can tell I don't get enough sleep and I'm a night person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.