Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Control Our Healthy Life Style

 Hello everyone today i'm going to explain how to control a health life style.

We can control our healthy life style by eating right going to bed at the right time and taking care of our selves, like having a shower and all that stuff. If you have celiac you can't control that but you can still eat right. We can control how much sugar we have by not having so much sugary drinks not eating sugar by its self.Smoking, we can control smoking by one not having it two fading away from and getting help to stop.I live a healthy life style but looking after myself and eating right and shower and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.