Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A script

Hello everyone today in class I did a script writing instead of a 100 words. I haven't wrote a script since last year so it was a bit hard for me to think of what to do but I got the hang of it in the end. Well I hope you like my script tell me what you think about it. What do you like about it?

Chess park

Geri was sitting at the park waiting for someone to show up. He likes going there because he only lives down the road so he likes walking there. He was playing chess.


Geri- Hello partner 

Gari- Hello you ready to play?

Geri- Of course I am. Are you ready? 

Gari- Lets start 

Gari- Ahh so you move the Pawn 

Geri- You moved yours to 

Gari- Hahaha let’s go faster 

Geri- of course 

They go faster and Gari is winning 

Geri- Ah help my heart it hurts 

Gari- are you ok?

Gari trys and look to see if Geri is ok 

Geri- hehe “turns the board”

Geri- I’m ok let keep playing

Gari- haha ok wait what happened

Geri-My turn I win

Gari- fine you win here’s your teeth

The end Geri's Game Pixar


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.