Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

100 words space

 Hello everyone today in class we did another 100 word challenge this time we had a video and a picture well here is my 100 words I hope you like it. 

Hello, I'm Ash. Let me tell you my story. When I was young my family left me. I'm also i’m an alien but as I was growing up I had to learn how to do things by myself since I didn't have a family. I live on a rock where I can see all the stars. My rock isn’t just a rock it's a space rock at night I love to sit near this purple planet with two small planets near it also if it makes this beautiful harmony I love you just lay and look at the stars. It is beautiful and calming. 

video



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.