Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

StarryTeller

Hello everyone how are you today? In Class today I read a small story called the starryteller by Clare Knighton but the person in it is Haritina Mogosan. She went to a Desert Research Centre the place feels like Mars or the environment dose. She is also an astrobiologist.

  1. At the Desert Research Centre it as six-person crews stay they lived in a "hab"its a two-story cylinder with bunk room.
  2. What was difficult being there its not like a 9-5 job is 24hr and it felt scary to be in an unfamiliar place.
  3. Why I think its important to go, so they know what they have to do to live while in the place and how to stay a live and what to eat and what you need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.