Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

200 Words Forrest Grump Feather Theme

Hello everyone today in my wananga class we did the 100 words challenge, but there was a twist it was 200 words well it was any where between 100-200 words only. We listen to a song called Forrest Grump Feather  and I based my story of the movie The Conjuring with the music box I hope you enjoy my story bye.

Hello my name is Cloud me and my family moved to a new house when we got there it was raining. I got out of the car and walked inside. My mum said I could pick a room. It was a two story house so I went up stares and picked my room as I was putting everything away. I found this music box. I didn’t know what to do with it or who it was so I open it and I found a white feather in it I turn it on and it had an amazing harmony to it  sounded like a song tho but I didn’t know where the song was from I listen to it on repeat then I found the song it was someone play the piano but at the end it start to get a bit scary like the music got deeper and then I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.