Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Rover 2020 mission

Hello everyone how are you? So in science we are doing explanation writing about the rover going to Mars and some facts we had to make a plan before this then we had to put it all together this is mine I hope you learn something and what do you know about the rover/Mars.

Rover overview video
Launching video overview

The name of the rover is called Perseverance, the name was announced by Thomas Zurbuchen  during the celebration of Lake Braddock Secondary School. The landing site is Jezero crater Mars and the mission name is Mars 2020. The launching of the rover is July 30th 2020 and the landing is Feb 18 2021 it takes 2 year for it to travel. Some facts I didn’t know: I didn’t know there was a rover going to mars and I didn't know it leaves for 2 years and I didn’t know that the rover was called Perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.