Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Adrenalin forest

Salve everyone Today in class we are doing stuff for our EOTC week. EOTC week is everyone we can do a lot of fun for out one we are doing Jelly-Park, Adrenalin Forest and City Centre. I can't wait to do EOTC week.

I will show Commitment by… doing the activities and joining in.

I will feel Achievement when… I finally finished level  4.

I will be Resilient… even when I get stuck I won’t give up. 

I can show Respect by… listening to the people at the park and doing everything right.

I’m most looking forward to… getting in the tree and completing level  four.



A time I challenged myself was at Adrenalin forest. I thought I couldn't do it because when we got there I was like there was no way I could do this but I decided I had to give it a try. I decided to skip level 1 and go right to level 2. I got past level 2 now it was level 3. This one was a little harder. I was really scared I was going to fall but as I was going along I helped people when they got stuck. Now the challenge I'm setting myself is to finish level four. 


They part of EOTC week I’m looking forward to the most would have to be Adrenalin forest it's a great place really funny and it's a good way to let go and have fun and I can’t wait for it.


Here are some videos













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.