Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Word Meanings Is Boy

Hey everyone I hope your having an amazing day if your not found something to make it better. Play with your dog, run around go do something but before you do that i'm here to tell you some meaning about so words I found of my book called boy.

  1. Primitive-This is like preserving a character in an early stage.

  2. sympathy-This means like my deepest sympathy like i'm sorry your family member died.

  3. Dormitory- It means like a large bed room.

  4. liquorice- This is just a type of candy that's stretchy  or hard.

  5. Uncertain-This is like its hard to be relied on.

  6. Sullen silence- This means like a silent mood like someone mad but its silence.

  7. Immense- This means extremely large or great.

  8. Phenomenal- This is where like something good happened.

  9. Confiscated- This is like where something that belongs to you get taking of you.

  10. Shattered-This is were something get broken of it breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.