Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

100 words-footprint

 Hello everyone today I am finishing off my 100 words the photo we got giving was foot prints in the snow so here's mine.

It was a lovely snowy day. I was at my friend's house. We all  decided to go outside and play with the dogs. As we got out there we saw footprints coming for the gate and the gate was open. They weren't going out if they were coming in that means someone is in the back or in the house. My friend had her phone and she called the cops. There were 4 of us so 2 of us stayed outside and 2 of us went inside I went inside we looked everywhere no one was inside the cop finally showed up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.