Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Speech

Bonne journée everyone how are you? For 2 days now we have been doing our speeches we got put into groups of 3 or 4. Something I enjoy about my speech was writing it. We got to pick a topic we wanted to help and I picked LGBTQ+. A challenge I had with this was writing things right, getting facts right and being recorded. Some things I learned about myself about being a public speaker was that if I think that no one is I can speak without being scared.

The purpose of persuasive writing is to help things and to get other people to help that subject and also if to drag people into see the real side of it not the fake side.

Here is my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.