Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Bus 99

Hello everyone my teacher gave me a short story to read the book was called bus 99 its about a family who lost loved one in a car crash the mother was pregnant an and they baby died and so did the father. Then the mother and her two sons went through a lot of grief. Jamal one of the sons is a art student at uni and he take the bus there and home but one night the bus he normal takes an 89 but now it 99.

I made a book cover for the book here they are.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.