Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Novel Review

 Hello everyone today I am doing a book review. The author of my book was Roald Dahl and the book was called boy but why did I pick this book? I picked this book because I wanted to know more about Roald Dahl. I thought it was a very good book and it tell you all about whats happening in his life when he was young. My favourite would have to be I don't know really i liked the whole book. The main character was Boy then there were a couple of back characters. I think everyone can read it but I would say age 7-13.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.