Pages

Monday, November 9, 2020

Boy Questions

 

  • What have you learned so far about life in the 1920s-1930s from reading this book? Give examples specifically about how things were different or similar.


They would call there teacher Masters back then now we called them teacher. They would have to write home with letters unlike now where we can send text, email's, snaps and we can also call people. They didn't have the good of doctor's in the first character boy's dad broke something and the doctor showed up drunk unlike now where someone breaks something they check it out and "fix" it.

  • If you were going to write an autobiography about your life, what would be some main events that you would include? What has made a big impact on your life?

Mine would have to be one, my school life and all the people in it and what happened and my family.

  • Have you read any other Roald Dahl books? Which ones? Compare the stories; which one have you liked better and why? If not, have you read David Walliams? Do you notice anything similar between the two author’s writing styles?


I have read other Roald Dahl books and the ones I have read are 1 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2 the BFG 3 Fantastic Mr Fox. I don't really remember anything from these book but the were really good books but if I had to pick probably Mr Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.