Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

100 word-bubble

 Hello everyone today we did an 100 word challenge. Today it was about bubbles I made it like a circus well I hope you like it.

Welcome it's great to see you all again. We have something new today bubbles! you're probably like how is that new well these are life size bubbles here one of our actors now Miss Clips there she is clips how about you pop the bubble for us and here she comes!! Where did she go? There she is on the back of our lions who want to have a try in one of our life size bubbles clips. How about you pick someone. Hello little one what's your name Noah huh that's a beautiful name welp up you go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.