Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Health- Cup Challenge

 Hello everyone today is health we did a game called the cup rubber band mover. I used my Negotiation, being inclusive and active listening IP skills and the warm fuzzie I used was " we did great". My group and I didn't really know what we were doing at the start but we got it in the end the active listening we figured out how to do it. I worked with Candesse and Kaneka and we worked well together with the activity. If we did this again I would do it faster and more move able because today we moved pretty slow and didn't move it much. For the Helisons model  I work at 3 and kinda 4 I mostly did 3 because I returned equipment, iI didn't need direct super vision and I was prepared for the activity. if I did more I could have gotten all the way to 4 but I didn't and only got 3 I tired to aim for 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.