Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Do Now Thursday-English

 School holidays should be one week long? 

I disagree with this statement, because kids need a break from school and one week is not enough, like how teachers need a break from school, one week is to short for kids. kids should need two weeks from school to help them focus and learn better in class. because if kids learn to much they can loose focus and not learn. people may think two weeks it two long but its not, its the right amount of time for kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.