Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Do know-Thursday

Topic: Cats are a better pet than dogs

I think that dogs are better than cats because dogs get you out more their more playful. Dogs are also more useful for helping people like survives dogs. Dogs are really fun to take care of then cats are because you can turn a scary active into a fun active like taking a bath. Sometime it just depends on the person like someone could love cats and someone could love dogs but someone could love both or a different animal. It just depends on the person and there personality. Personally I like both and other animals but I do think dogs are better animals than cats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.