Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Malala-Fast Finnish

Hello for the past 2 day I have read pages 3-6. Today I am working on my fast finish task. My task is

Malala was startled to see scavenger children collecting waste to sell at the dump. This is a common practice for children in many poor countries – not just Pakistan. What do you think about this job for children? Do you think this is an appropriate place for children to work? Why or why not?

I think people do these jobs to help there family with like food,money and all the stuff they need because sometime they need to sell thing the found the dump for money to help. I don't think this is an appropriate place for children to work. children can get very sick for doing this and could die because they don't have money for medical bills or for supplies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.