Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

100 word challenged

 Hi today in class I did 100 word challenge it was a video about a cat can a pink blob thing. 


I was having a nice dinner then this pink thing came out of nowhere my insect was to chase it then I did. I jumped at it but it ran. I chased it into my owner's work space, I ran under the couch. I came back thinking where it went. I lost it so I walked out and went back to eating my dinner. Music came on and I walked back and the pink thing was dancing on the mat. It saw me and I ran at it and chased it, It made me really dizzy. I sat on the couch and it came to me.


Ashton-pov


I was having my own little party and then I saw this big black thing and I ran and disappeared into the couch. I waited for it to leave then I went over to the music and changed the song. I started dancing on the mat and then it came back. I ran it in circles till it got dizzy then it sat on the couch and I ran up to it and danced near it. It chased me again. We were running for a long time then the owner came in and picked it up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.