Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

I Am Malala- task 1

 Hello everyone today in class I did one of my task for my I am Malala task.


Facts

Characteristics

Same/different

She's determined to get something done


She proud of herself for what she does.



She was shot in the head and survived.  

She is proud of her culture.



She's very friendly


She will protect her family.   

We are both proud of our culture.

We both want rights for things.

We are both different cultures.


We grew up two different ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.