Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

100 words

 Hello everyone one today I did 100 word challenge.


Hi, I'm Ava. It's the day before Halloween and all my friends are coming over. It's been an hour though and no one has shown up. I decided to call them and no one picked up. Then I heard a knock. I ran to the door and opened it. No one was there but there was a note on the door with coordinates on it. I followed the coordinates and it led to a place in the forest and I went in and all my friends were there and decided to prank me. It was 12 in the morning by the time I got there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.