Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Health- marshmallow tower

In health today we made a marshmallow tower. I had to pick and IP school and I pick verbal communication I also used my warm fuzzies I was telling my team that we did a good job and we can do it. It helped because me and my team go our tower done though it fell over. I worked with Kristille and Faye, we working well with each other. I would make the bottom more stable and just make the rest more stable. I was work towards number 4 on Hellisons Model. I work towards this because I was at 3 and wanted to move up.The reason why
I think i'm on this is because I cared and respected my team mates I also helped my team.

LEVEL FOUR

CARING

  • Cares for and respects others


  • Listens to and is sensitive to the needs of others


  • Encourages and assists others


  • Demonstrates fair play


  • Demonstrates good teamwork during activities


  • Will work without rewards

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.