Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Do Now- Friday

Students should have more mufti days. 

I feel students should be able to have more mufti days. Because the school uniform doesn't bring out who they are it keep them to one character "a school kid".  Students should also be aloud to have more mufti days so they feel more them and be able to express them self. Like "hey look its another school kid" that one character not who they are. So I feel that kids should be aloud more mufti days to make them be them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.