Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

I Am Malala-Task 2

Hello Everyone today in class I am finishing off my task two work since I am behind on my work. We had to pick a character and write about them I choose to do Malala.

When Malala was younger she always wished to have a magic pen. why she wanted this what because she watched this TV show called Shaka Laka Boom Boom. The show is about a magical pen that if you draw something with it things come to life for example if you want a dog you would draw a dog and it would come to life. it. The main person in the TV show was a hero, he would protect people in danger. At night she talked to god about wanting the magical pen and asked god for a magic pen and asked him to leave it in her cupboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.