Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Game Day

 Hello today in class we had a game day it was raining to we didn't play our game outside but today I used the Ip skills verbal commutations and active listening. I used them by communicating with my team mate and I was listening to what she said. I worked with Kristille and we played uno, ping pong, connect for shots and guess who. I really enjoyed playing I learnt how to play a new game. I would definitely do this again but change nothing about it. I worked at level 4 for my Hellion's models I picked this because I encourage my team mate and I had care for my team mate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.