Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Book Review

 Hello everyone today in class we got to finish our reading book and now we have to write a book review here are some questions  my teacher was me to answer. 

The title of the book is called I am Malala. The authors are Malala Yousafzai with Patricia Mccormick. I didn't select the novel my teacher assigned it to me we had no choice is picking the novel. I thought the book was very interesting a lot happened in her life. my favorite part would have to be the part where she is in the van and got shot then she talked about her survival.

these are some of the character, Malala Yousafzai, Atal Yousafzai, Khushal Yousafzai, those are some of the kids of Tor Pekai Yousafzai the mother and Ziauddin Yousafzai the father. Malala's best friend was Shazia Ramzan and her doctor was Dr Fiona Reynold.

I would recommend this book to 13+ this is really a book for 12 younger  book it has a lot a difficult words and big words.

I would rate this book 4/5.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.