Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Do Now- Friday

 Anyone in Aotearoa New Zealand can vote? not everyone is New Zealand should be able to vote for the federal election. Some people could be to young to vote and might not understand what its really for but then some people might understand it and can vote. Like you could be 7 and not understand but you could be 14 and understand all of it. I feel that it should be 16+ instead of 18+ but if we had younger kids voting and could help more. 


O- Opinion 

R- Reason

E- Example 

O- Opioin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.