Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Do Now-Thursday

I feel that Principal's are the most important people in the school or at least one of the most important people in the school but I don't think that DP principal's are that important. Principals are important to us because they make decisions that teacher or students might not be able to make in the school and for the people. Principal's can make a decision like 'these two student need to stay away fr each other' or 'teacher can do this in class to help the student'. So I do feel that principal's are very important to our systems. 

OREO.

Opinion.
Reason.
Example.
Opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.