Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

STEM-Fitting Through Paper

 Today we started doing a STEAM challenged called fitting through paper. We had to find away to fit through A4 paper. My group tried cutting out the middle of it and that failed then we tried to just cut it in one big strip.  If the paper was bigger it would be so much easier and we could work better and if the paper was smaller well I give up I wouldn't be able to do anything with it. If the cuts were not as deep (long) it would be harder because they would make the cuts smaller and hard to work with. If the cuts were closer together it would be such a problem but still a bit hard. If the cuts your further apart it would be quite hard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.