Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Shark Infested Custard

 Hello everyone today we played and game called shark infested custard in health. I used my verbal commutation and being inclusive the warm fuzzies I used was "you can do this" I cheered on my team and we helped each other. it went well we didn't argue or anything we just communicated it would have been nice to have bigger hoops though they were pretty small. I worked with Faye, Kristille, Chelsea, Hamid, Travis and Sereybuth. I worked at level 4 of Hellison's model. I cared for my team mates, I was encouraging and I worked without a reward. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.