Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Do Now-Thursday

Is Your name important and why? When you think about your name you might be thinking oh my name isn't that important but it is. Your name is used for a lot of thing like jobs, check up like at the doctors, school and for who you are. It doesn't have to be your bio name, you could have changed your name like from Heaven to Josh. Your name is very important to your identity and it makes your character or it might not. Sometimes it good to lie about your name but most of the time its not. Over all your name is very important you and who you are.  



O- Opinion 

R- Reason

E- Example 

O- Opinion (again)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leo

    I liked reading your opinion on the importance of name! I agree that your name helps to define who you are and you gave really good examples of where that happens in our lives.

    Your persuasive writing has really improved!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Miss Birtch.

      Thank you! I just felt that it makes you who you are and I feel that I have also made improvement on it. I really enjoy writing I would like to do more fun writing like do now's and our essays.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.