Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Mother Teresa

 Hello everyone how are you today I finished off my Mother Teresa work. 

 Mother Teresa Questions


Mother Teresa Questions 

1. When she was born, what name was she given? 

She was born on the 26th of august 1910. Her birth name is Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu.


2. At what age did she join the Sisters of Loreto? 

Did you know that Mother Teresa was only 18 when she joined the sisters of Loreto in Ireland. 


3. Explain her calling from God. 

Do you know how Mother Teresa did her calling to god.

She had to leave her convent and the school because of the vows she had made.

Mother Teresa  spent 1 ½  years trying to be permitted to leave. In 1948 she was

allowed to leave and went on with her calling.


4. a. Having won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979, why did Mother Teresa turn down the prize winner’s banquet? 

She turned it down because she wanted it to go to the ones in need. 


b. What does this say about her as a person? 

This says that she's a loving and caring person and she has a kind heart for others and only what's best for others. 


5. Write down two adjectives to describe Mother Teresa. 

I would give her Loving and kind.


6. Explain the Missionaries of Charity. 

The missionaries of charity are the people that  cared for people who were hungry, homeless,crippled,

blind and those who felt unwanted.


7. When did she die? 

She died 5 of september 1997.


8. How do you think she will be remembered? 

She would be remembered as the loving woman who helped people in need. 


9. What do you believe was Mother Teresa’s purpose in life?

I believe that her purpose was to help and care for people when they need it and to be

there for everyone and make the world a better place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.